"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Unity of Ummah

Ini adalah entry yang aku nak ceritakan dalam post entry yang dulu...Hehe
Klik sini nak baca yang dulu.

Assalammualaikum brothers and sisters!


Alhamdulillah, I'm still alive. Yesterday, I was going back home from university. Yaaah, you know I was in trouble when my long skirt got stuck at escalator. OMA (Oh My Allah), aku tak rasa pun macam aku bakal jatuh tergolek-golek if I'm not taking cepat-cepat my long skirt. Then later on, after got stuck and see what happened. My skirt became dirty just because the oil. Aiiish. But then I realized that Allah save me from anything bad happen. Alhamdulillah oh Allah.

And now, I arrived safely at my home. Yipeee!

*******




Last two weeks if I'm not mistaken, UIA held an event that very very very ohsem laa wa cakap kat lu! Event that foreignerss and Malaysians collaborated to make it amazing. And frankly I said, it was very amazing and coool. Yaaah, really cool because held in convention hall. Kekekeke. Mana taknya pergi sana pun tanpa di rancang. Aku laa yang beria-ria sebab kawan dari Singapore bagitahu yang event ini sangat syiioook. So, I told my friendss to go there. Then, here we are! Huhu.

We called the event as UMMATIC WEEK. Actually, the program was held in one week. And countries are joined. Such as Nigeria, Tajikistan, China, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia...etc. Malaysia of course included. :)))))

Everyone enjoyed for the event. Seriously, really awesome if you can watch it. Ohh yah, my daddy said (ahak! daddy...hehe) the program was shown on tv. In what channel I dont know. Huwaaaaa... its famous seyh. Tetiba rasa bangga sebab UIA masuk tv.

Malam tu, kitorang terpergi lewat. Sampai je kat CAC (tempat Ummatic Week diadakan) Ya Allah, ramaiiinya manusia. Memang dah tak muat kau tahu! Dan kitorang tak tahu pun yang malam tu closing ceremony. Takpa lah at least dapat juga merasa kemeriahannya. Hehe.

Memang nasib tak berapa baik, so kitorang dapat tempat yang paling belakang sekali. Tergolong dengan orang-orang Yaman. Yaaah, part lagu rakyat diorang memang menyanyi sakan. Sabar jelah~ Yang Malaysia pulak, memanglah kami bersorak tapi... bosan sikitlah sebab duk buat silat orang kahwin. Kalau buat zapin or yang rancak sikit aku rasa ramai yang stay dalam dewan kut. Kekeke.

Habis je ceremony, apalagi mulalah kerja kitorang ber"click click" dengan foreignersss. Bagi aku time macam ni lah boleh nak gembira sebab kalau foreigners tu classmate kau, takde maknanya nak bergambar kenangan. Haha.

So, here some memories with them!

We unite the UMMAH!

Paten and Jordanians


They wore Indonesian cloth. Cantik kan??

Terasa macam seorang activist. Btw, I LOVE ISLAM!


I hope everyone can get the motive. What is it?

We want the ummah unite not for a week but forever till Jannah. 
InshaAllah.



p/s: tak sabar nak masak-masak. hehe.
LIKE it? Thanks for reading this entry.

0 100 gives support!!!:

copyright@khainisa.ahmad