"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Monday, October 3, 2011

Selamat Ulang Tahun Kembor!!!

Assalammualaikum.

Walau apa jua yang melanda, ombak bergelora mahupun angin taufan menimpa aku tetap nak teruskan. Teruskan berangan dengan angan yang indah-indah belaka. Haha.

Seperti yang sudah sedia maklum, yang mana tak termaklum tu harap maklumlah yerk! Tahukan 16 September dulu hari apa... Omo! Korang tahu. Aku terharulah. Okey, semua orang tahu Hari Malaysia. So, eventhough we'd done celebrate it but I still want and want to shout that Happy Birthday to myself! Haha. Sudden.

Actually, that day is my birthday too. Kami rancang bersama-sama. Sweet kan? Hahaha. Cweettt cangat (sambil tangan buat love macam artis Kpop) Euuuwww.

On 8th September, 6 days before my real birthday my girlfriendsss and I went to Pizza Hut only for fulfill a deal that we had promised. But I declared that they celebrate for me too. Haha. Heaven! Thanks my girlfriendssss. Oh, I have a twin too. She's very very very awesome 'kembor' that I ever have.
Happy Birthday laaa kembor!

Ceria betul, tak paham aku. Haha.

Only 6 left.

Kembor.Fitt.Dell.

Melati!!!
Is it our last momentsss. I hope no!
Happy Birthday for me.
 Andd my last wishes are I hope Malaysia will be an Islamic country. The true one. Anddd lasting freedom. Ohh, lagu Maher Zain "Freedom" sangat sedap.






LIKE it? Thanks for reading this entry.

2 100 gives support!!!:

Ansue said...

happy birthday cik khainisa. see u next year! me lub chuuu <3

khainisa said...

@Ansue All rite bebeh!! Hehe. Same2 kasih suheylaarrrr...

copyright@khainisa.ahmad