"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I DREAM THIS AND I WANT THIS!!!

Assalammualaikum you ollsss...


I love this quote.

Today is HOPE.
Tomorrow is FIGHTING.
After tomorrow is TRUTH.



I guess you all for sure have dreamss right???



Mac Products....Perrrggghhh!!!

First time I went to the shop, my mouth is like "Waaaarrrggghhh"

 Lappy APPLE...
 Uhhhh maybe after I've got the one blue VAIOooo!!!


 OH ALLAH! Its really inspired me... ;)


Yes!! I believe at the end of 2011 I'll get these gadjets even ONE!

Please pray hard for me, friendss..

I wish that. I know that.
You're AWESOME!!
LIKE it? Thanks for reading this entry.

4 100 gives support!!!:

Bella Bee said...

kekeke.. wish u the best... weiyh x lme ag akak kte nk beli ipad... t bley kte amek kan pix utk ko bg ko lg membakar semangat ea.... go! go! girl..

khainisa said...

OMG!!! huhuuuhuhu bestnye....nnt bg aku touch,touch pun tak pe. dah membara semangat aku. hehehehhee. ;D

AimiiiLove said...

wuhuu,go nisa'! go nisa' !

khainisa said...

huhuhu tq Miss A...like daaa~ HAHAHA.

copyright@khainisa.ahmad