"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I wanna be a model !!

Assalammualaikum semuaaa.

Korang,semalam junior form 4 dah daftar masuk ke Sekolah Berasrama Penuh(sbp). syioookk kan diorang? of course la kan. termasuklah cousin aku yang sorang ni. Congrates dear. sejak dulu lagi aku impi macam tu juga. tapi tak kesampaian. nak buat lagu mane kan. Its okeh! aku kan berjiwe kental. hahaha.

Starting from tomorrow I will busy and busy. Yes! Facebook was already deactivated. So, no more to social. haha. blaa arr weyh. 
uhhh ye, tomorrow will be held English Placement Test (EPT) in my university. Its kind of exam laa. Its just a requirement to enter main campus. Maybe! hehe. Hopesfully, I can do the best and excellence in every paper I've taken. So, I can be a role-model to my younger, younger sisters. And make my parents proud with my superb result. Okeh laa you all, I've got to go now. Yelah, many things must to do right now! 
last word for this entry...


I WANT EXEMPTED!!!


Wish me all the best ok, my friendssss...
only Allah can gives you the rewards. InsyaAllah.

Thank you very, very much!!!
LIKE it? Thanks for reading this entry.

0 100 gives support!!!:

copyright@khainisa.ahmad