"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Friday, February 4, 2011

normal things to do at the end of semester 2

Assalammualaikum sisters and brothers...





"latest news! english placement test or we called that EPT will change the date to next, next week."
bad things become meaninglful if it is true. Next week, I will attend that exam on 9th February. Then, one week more, final exam is waiting for me. yeaaahh, I always stand by and ready to sit on my seat later. Hopefully, there have better fortune for me to do the right answers soon. InsyaAllah. He will help me as much as my effort to success.
For my friends that have just one year for their study plan will be graduating in this semester. Maybe for them it is very, very great news. But for me it was something dismal. I will miss them damn much. 


'Ya Allah, give us a beautiful achievement so that our parents can cry with a happy heart.'
Truthfully, just you only knows our strength 
and
determine SUCCESS or FAILURE!


Alhamdulillah, my dream to get into IIUM now is reality.

deaths'note:all the best to all my IIUM's Friends in final exam semester II, 2010/2011                            




LIKE it? Thanks for reading this entry.

0 100 gives support!!!:

copyright@khainisa.ahmad