"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Friday, September 21, 2012

Only on my birthday

Assalammualaikum.

All praises to Allah, my only God. May Allah bless my iman and amal.

Thanks because still made me life until this second.

Alhamdulillah.

As usual, every time when ur birthday is coming ur frens sure reserved for u a present rite. If not, maybe they busy to buy sth. Think positive. ;D

Alhamdulillah again, for giving me the best frens.

They gave me the presents. Never thought about this. Yelah ingatkan waktu sekolah rendah je dapat hadiah dalam laci. But now!

I'm shocked. e-e-e-e- electric shock!!! #f(x)=kpop girl song. ngehehehe.

Thanks girlssssssss for gave me that.

Really appreciate it. Thats so cute. ;)


In 20 years young, i got these. ;D

Gelak dan cincin cleopatra mungkin~

The simplest present but really deep meaning. Thanks Lia!

p/s: I'll try my best to reply ur presentsssss. InshaAllah.




LIKE it? Thanks for reading this entry.

2 100 gives support!!!:

Awra Jauhara said...

Hadiah dari aku baru dibeli semalam, tak sempatlah nak masuk blog lu nampaknye,,

Cehhh nak jugak die ber e-e-e-electric shock~!! Jgn kate ko dh ske f(x) lbih drp biase. kekekeke~~ weh yg bhsa korea kt tepi tu aku rase patotnye "jo neun nisa imnida" sbb setau aq jo neun tu "I am", na tu lbih kpd "me". Haaa~~~ Ceh aq bajet tau sgt!

khainisa said...

@Wan Rabiatul Adawiyah OH AKU TERHARU!!!! aku tunggu ko kasi bsk dan aku rase macam nak menari tarian f(x) je. HAHAHA. weh tolong2, aku dh tersuke sgt ni pd f(x). kekekekeke.

see! aku dh ubah. tq la cikgu koreaaah aku. hehe.

copyright@khainisa.ahmad