"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mom's Birthday | So sweeetttt!!

Assalammualaikum


I dont want to speak loudly. I dont want to write more. But I'm just want you know that today is


MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY!!



Lets pictures tell us the moments. 

Mom, you're so sweeeettt like Chocolate. But doesnt mean you can melt easily.
You're a STRONG mom. I know that!


I dont give a cake doesnt mean I'm not celebrating your birthday.
 Just because I'm worried you will get the disease.


Celebrate birthday doesnt mean give a NICE PRESENT.
Its enough if you know how to create an awesome birthday. :))))



I give a watermelon, so that we can share the love. So sweeettt. ;)))


I want to say " I LOVE YOU, MOM!!"
Anddd yop, kak wan, qilah, abah also realllyyy love you. ;DD




Last but not least, I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY and May Allah bless you every moment, everytime, everyminute and success in here anddd hereafter.
InsyaAllah.

Hopefully, you will be a GREAT TEACHER that have an awesome PRINCIPLE.



LIKE it? Thanks for reading this entry.

10 100 gives support!!!:

Amoychanteks said...

heppy besday mka nisa'..
be healthy makcik !!

AimiiiLove said...

selamat hari jadi,mak nisa! :)

Ansue said...

mak kak nisa mak kita jugak!
happy birthday mak. :D

Awra Jauhara said...

salah eja PRINCIPAL. betul kan cpt klau tak malu puan guru besar. hehe.

anyway, happy birthday mak nisa. thanks for giving birth for a budak kiddy bernama nisa.

sobri yaacob said...

wah.. slmat hari jadi ye mak nisa..
smoga sentiasa murah rezeki dan berbhagia slalu :)

khainisa said...

@Amoychanteks Thanks anis..insyaAllah.

khainisa said...

@Miss A Mak aku cakap tq. hehehe. Aku yg balas blek..

khainisa said...

@Ansue mestilah!!! kau kan adek aku..melati.melati. hehehe

khainisa said...

@Wan Rabiatul Adawiyah ahhahaa sengal wan. betul laaa weyh. ;)))

khainisa said...

@sobri yaacob insyaAllah tq sabri.

copyright@khainisa.ahmad