"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Friday, November 26, 2010

tired..re-tired?

Assalammualaikum semua.
because today is Friday. tomorrow not going to school. means,no need attend the class. haha. so, take time to type and type...what ever I want.
tired.tired and almost re-tired. huh?
hermm... I need someone.
who? where I can find him or her?
Mak..Abah..

maybe Him knows all about that.


Ya Allah, gives me strength to be a good person. that can touch and feel your Jannah. Never Al-Nar.
InsyaAllah.

deathnotes: live well or live hell?? I choose the first...
LIKE it? Thanks for reading this entry.

2 100 gives support!!!:

Bella Bee said...

hey yo gul.. keep it up... ur effort start to work it out... whoa... insyaallah.... where is a will there is a way... where is a gul name 'nisa'... ngeh3... there'll be a gul name lebah too... adeh!

khainisa said...

haha.yolah!

copyright@khainisa.ahmad