"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Friday, May 7, 2010

The first and last Blog....

In The Name of Allah,The Most Gracious And The Most Merciful

Finally,i have done my own blog.hoho..i hope it is the last one i make e'blog.
~nisa,
"well done!"
uhh yeah,let me introduce u about Myself...i'm just an ordinary person who live in
His own create..Alhamdulillah,i'm still breathe and feel the enjoyable every moments...
ermm,about 2 weeks more...i'll going to further my studies. Where? u will know in the other post...ok!
Before this i had done my learning in Sultan Azlan Shah Islamic School a.k.a SASIS.
i'm very proud to be one of students and there made me know who I am...
i think should be continue later...wait and patient yeah!! da daa.... wassalam.

teringat hari last kt sekolah...huk3

LIKE it? Thanks for reading this entry.

1 100 gives support!!!:

khainisa said...

saje nk mngisi mase lapang...hehe

copyright@khainisa.ahmad